Due to the nature of KAGUM E-Booking service, we are compelled to request personal information from the users of our service. We cannot render KAGUM E-Booking service to individuals unwilling to provide us with their personal information.
The following are the policies acknowledged and applied by KAGUM E-Booking in regard to your personal information/privacy when using our service:
- We do not use your personal information for any other purposes other than those appropriate to the application of our service or to render improvements to services provided to you.
- We do not distribute your personal information to any unauthorized third party/parties. Such distribution is committed only to authorized third party/parties and never done without your knowledge or consent (or the knowledge/consent those you have authorized.)
- By using KAGUM E-Booking service, you understand that all the required personal information pertaining to you are given voluntarily by you to us as the provider of this service. It must be understood that we cannot be held accountable for the consequences born out from any submission of incorrect information to our system.
- In certain occasions we may put the personal information you are submitting to us into our database to be used for future promotional programs from KAGUM Hotels.
- Please do note that although in some parts of our service we require you to provide information about your credit card number, we do not store all numbers contained/specified within your credit card since we require only the first six and the last three digits of your credit card number for verification
Please note that although we strive to adhere to the current policy, it may be possible that due to uncertain situations in the future we may have to impose certain changes in how we utilize all the personal information submitted to our system. If such case is to occur KAGUM E-Booking service will notify you accordingly.